Precision’s Courtesy Car Program can save you up to $500 on a loaner car. This is a significant convenience & savings for customers who do not have rental car coverage. Enjoy up to 20 days of courtesy car use during the time your car is being repaired.
Precision Body & Paint Courtesy Car Program Guidelines
- Courtesy Car Program Available at the Beaverton and Bend Precision locations.
- Good for 20 loaner car days to the insured without rental coverage only.
- Claimants not eligible.
- Driver must be at least 20 years of age, have current Oregon driver’s license and have existing vehicle collision and liability insurance that can be transferred to Precision’s loaner car.
- Scheduling is subject to loaner car availability.
- Precision must make customer’s collision repairs.
- Loaner car days compiled by dividing total labor hours by 5.
- Customer responsible for gas, insurance and any excess mileage charge.
- Offer not transferable or upgradable. No side agreements by anyone will be honored.
For complete terms & conditions, please contact Precision Body & Paint and ask for the Loaner Car Department.